Fill Out Our Contact Request Form
Looking for 24/7AC repair contractors “near me” in the Brenham area? Call BVS at (281) 801-5965 for around-the-clock service in Katy, Sealy, or elsewhere in the Brenham area!
When to call for emergency AC service in Brenham
Your air conditioner has no concept of time and is susceptible to a breakdown or malfunction at any time of the day or night. While certain issues can wait for a scheduled appointment, others warrant a call for emergency service. Including the following:
- An AC unit that won’t turn on. This is an obvious one—if it’s a hot day and your AC unit simply isn’t working, call BVS for 24-hour AC repair in Brenham!
- A lack of cold air (or any air at all). One of the most obvious signs of an impending repair is a blast of warm air coming from your vents. Before you call, check the thermostat to ensure it is set to “cool” rather than “heat” and that the temperature is set to several degrees below the ambient temperature in the room. Click here for a complete guide of what to check before you call your HVAC company!
- Strange smells (especially a burning or gunpowder smell). This could indicate a problem with your AC fan or compressor, or that a circuit board or fan motor has shorted out.
- Strange noises. If you hear something that sounds like metal hitting metal, a part may be loose, or your fan blades could be out of balance or broken. If you hear loud screeching, it could be a broken compressor or fan belt.
- Frozen evaporator coil. While you may be able to get the evaporator coil to thaw on its own, you’re then dealing with large amounts of leakage around the unit. It’s best to call for emergency AC repair if you’re having this issue.
- Refrigerant or water leakage. While a bit of water leakage isn’t cause for alarm, excess moisture or pooling around the unit requires attention and, if left untreated, can lead to property damage or mold growth.
brands we serve for emergency AC repair in Katy & Brenham
At BVS, we can repair any make or model of air conditioner, including Trane, BorgWarner, Amana, A.O. Smith, American Standard, Coleman, Goodman, Bryant, Carrier, Frigidaire, Ruud, Daikin, Whirlpool, York, GE, Lennox, Rheem, and more!
Our experts have the knowledge and skills to service your HVAC system—no matter the brand! Get in touch with BVS to schedule emergency AC repair in Katy, Houston, Brenham, and the surrounding area!
what if repair isn't enough?
Our team offers cooling solutions for every situation. Whether you simply need a clogged, dirty filter replaced or it turns out that your system is at the end of its life. Our pros can help! We offer complete AC replacement and installation services in Brenham and the surrounding areas to make sure you get a home comfort solution that lasts.
why choose BVS for 24-hour emergency air conditioner repair in katy & Brenham?
BVS has proudly served Sealy and the surrounding areas of Brenham for well over three decades. As a family-owned and -operated business, we have the ability to provide you with unique, custom service that always places you and your specific needs above all else! In addition to our unmatched customer service, we proudly offer 24/7 emergency air conditioner repair! Not only do we want to make sure your air conditioner problems are solved quickly, but we also want to be the people you can count on for years to come.
When you choose BVS, you’re not just choosing trained professionals. You’re choosing professionals that are wholeheartedly dedicated to ensuring you get absolutely nothing short of perfect HVAC service.
Our experts are always:
- Well trained and highly knowledgeable
- Experienced and capable when it comes to any heat pump issues you may have
- On time and ready to assist with all of your heating and air conditioning needs
- Friendly and reliable, and able and willing to answer any and all questions
- Wholly dedicated to superior customer service and optimal solutions
Our Service Area for 24-Hour AC Repair in Texas
We serve all of Brenham for air conditioner repair services including Katy and Houston. Air Conditioning Problems? What To Do Before Calling Your HVAC Company.