HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Jobs in the Katy, TX Area
We are always searching for outstanding electricians, HVAC technicians, plumbers, and customer service professionals to help us grow our business!
Each of our employees a commitment to top-notch customer service and quality of work. We stay up-to-date on currently technology and pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge. It is our sincere desire to enhance our services and improve our performance to benefit our customers.
If you share this vision and are interested in a career in HVAC, plumbing, or electrical work, please contact us today.
Why Work for BVS?
BVS is a family owned and operated, full-service air conditioning, heating, plumbing, and electrical company serving the Katy and West Houston areas. We have been serving over 10,000 satisfied customers from Sealy, TX, Katy, TX, and other areas throughout West Houston since 1981!
When you work for us, you’ll enjoy:
- A positive work environment
- Commissions and bonuses upon individual and team goal achievement
- A commitment to safety
- Cutting-edge technology
- And more!
See our available positions below, or give us a call at 281-394-1923 to learn more about a career with BVS.
Available HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Positions
HVAC Service Tech
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus bonuses. Benefits are available.
Employment type: Full-time
Description and Qualifications: BVS Home Experts is seeking experienced (2+ years) HVAC service technicians. The position is open and we are ready for the right person to start ASAP.
- We are offering a top training program and we will make you successful if you have the desire.
- We have a large customer base and we need good, hardworking, ethical technicians. We are looking for a person who is well groomed, drug-free, has a good driving record, and is dependable. This position is for someone who wants a long-term career with management opportunities. The sky is the limit for the right person.
- We offer 401k, health insurance, year round work, highest pay in the industry, and monthly bonuses.
- We are also offering a $3,000 signing bonus for top technicians with five or more years of experience.
Call Center Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Description and Qualifications: Manage staff that books and schedules service calls and do whatever is necessary to achieve department booked call and sales goals.
- Generate an inbound and outbound call schedule to boost sales
- Supervise and train staff on how to convert calls into booked service appointments
- Manage dispatch to ensure the right technicians are matched to every job.
- Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling and result in more appointments
- Get potential customers excited about the company and encourage them to spread the word.
- Conduct training to boost booked calls and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming calls.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that’s cost effective and measurable
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company’s success.
- Coach employees on how to build trust and demonstrate empathy with customers.
- Regularly present reports to senior leaders in an easy-to-understand format.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes.
Competencies for Success
- Proven track record in customer service, ideally in management.
- Patient, diplomatic leader who understands how to diffuse conflict and convey empathy.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- IT competent, specifically Microsoft Office
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Professional presentation and public speaking ability
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Customer Service
- Inside Sales
Journeyman and Apprentice Plumbers (Katy & West Houston)
Compensation: $10-$20 per hour, plus commissions and bonuses. Benefits are available.
Employment type: Full-time
Description and Qualifications: BVS is hiring Journeyman Plumbers and Plumbing Apprentices.
- BVS Home Experts is hiring plumbers!
- Our service area includes Katy & West Houston.
- Journeyman plumbers must have current license and 2 years of service experience. Starting Pay is $20 per hour.
- Plumbing Apprentices starting Pay is $10+ per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
- Background and drug screen is required. Must have valid driving license and clear driving record.
- Individuals must be highly motivated, clean-cut and overall positive additions to our team.
- Additional commissions and bonuses will be available upon individual and team goal achievement.
Date Posted – 1/1/18
Valid Through – 7/31/18
We Service And Repair All Makes And Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”