IT’S HEATING UP IN KATY—IS YOUR COOLING SYSTEM READY?
Call BVS Home Experts for Air Conditioning Services!
We know that every minute feels like an hour when your HVAC system breaks down. Avoid breakdowns with regular maintenance, and call us when you need repair!
Our Rest Easy Pledge™ means we will be at your home within an hour of your service call, no matter the time of day.
Contact Us Today!
For Fast Answers To HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Questions
Air Conditioning Repair Service Company in Katy, TX
Heating, AC, Plumbing & Electrical in the West Houston Area
BVS is a family-owned and operated HVAC, plumbing, and electrical company that has been serving the Katy and West Houston areas since 1981. We pride ourselves on fast, friendly service—and our knowledgeable technicians can help you with just about any home maintenance or repair issue you have! Keep reading to learn more about our air conditioning, heating, plumbing, and electrical services or call us today!
Air Conditioning Services in Katy, TX
Our air conditioning services in Katy include:
Whether you need 24-hour AC repair or a complete air conditioner replacement, BVS is always here for you. We also offer heating services. Give us a call at 281-394-1923 today!
To keep it short and sweet, we do it all. Our plumbing repair and installation services include:
- Water heater installation, repair, and maintenance
- Tankless water heater installation, repair, and maintenance
- Boiler installation, repair, and maintenance
- Clogged sink/drain repair
- Leaky faucet repair
- Insinkerator garbage disposal installation and repair
- Help with gas leaks (note: if you think your home has a gas leak, get out of the house immediately, call your gas company, then call BVS!)
- Complete re-piping
- Fixing low water pressure problems
- And more!
If you have any of the following electrical problems, you should call for a local Katy electrician from BVS:
- Malfunctioning outlets
- Lights that won’t turn on or light switches that shock you
- Any sparking from lights or outlets
- Flickering lights
- Circuit breakers that constantly trip
- Switches and outlets that get warmer than usual
- Any other electrical irregularities that cause you concern
24/7 Emergency Air Conditioning, Plumbing &
Electrical Repair in Katy, TX
A broken-down air conditioning system, wiring problems, and burst pipes can all be extremely frustrating—especially when you have to wait 12 hours for the next appointment with your home repair company. Luckily, BVS is available 24/7 to deal with whatever problems arise! Our expert AC technicians, plumbers, and electricians are on call and ready to help no matter the day or time. If you need emergency repair services for your air conditioning, plumbing, or electrical system in the Katy area, don’t wait—call BVS now at 281-394-1923!
What Constitutes an AC Repair Emergency?
At BVS, we’re always available for 24-hour emergency AC repair in addition to help with plumbing and electrical emergencies. But when a problem arises after hours, you may find yourself wondering whether your situation is truly an emergency or if it can wait until the morning. Here are some useful guidelines:
- Air conditioning emergencies: You may need emergency AC repair in a few situations. If there’s simply no air coming out of your vents, your blower motor or thermostat may be to blame or your cooling system may have just broken down entirely. In addition to total breakdowns, if you hear loud screeching (broken compressor or fan belt) or rattling (loose components in the unit), you’ll want to call and describe your problem to one of our technicians. Finally, if your AC unit smells like it’s burning, you could be dealing with a serious electrical issue that needs immediate attention. Our HVAC and electrical technicians can help!
- Plumbing emergencies: These are usually pretty easy to spot. While a clogged toilet or sink isn’t necessarily an emergency, a burst pipe or fast-leaking water heater probably is. If the situation is going to cause water damage to your property the longer it’s left unrepaired, call our Katy plumbers immediately.
- Emergency electrical problems: While not as common, electrical emergencies do happen from time to time. If you find wires that are burning or smoke coming from an electrical device, you should call a local Katy electrician immediately. Furthermore, if your breaker panel is hot or has flickering lights, get help fast.
Keeping Homes Comfortable In Our Community
Stress-Free HVAC System Maintenance
It's easy to forget about your home heating and cooling systems ... until there's a problem. With BVS' Healthy House Maintenance Program and biannual service visits, we take the stress out of maintaining your systems.
Save With Solar-Powered Systems
With the right solar HVAC system for your home, you’re saving the environment and saving significantly on your electric bill. We’re the solar expert in the Katy, Sealy, Sugar Land and Richmond communities.
Meet Our Technicians
BVS technicians are members of your community, and they go the extra mile to make sure you’re comfortable. Not only do we want to make sure your HVAC problems are solved quickly, but we want to be the people you count on for years to come.
“I’ve had the pleasure of using BVS for all of my air conditioning and heating needs for the past seven years, and I can’t thank them enough for their service. Whenever I’ve had an issue, no matter how big or small, they’ve been quick to fix my problem and make sure I was comfortable from start to finish.”
for Katy, TX
Alway professional service.
Kay - Katy, TX
Great company to do business with.
Margaret - Katy, TX
Gary Woods looked at my circuit breaker. He said I need a new one very soon. Gary installed a new circuit breaker the next day. He made sure that it was working properly.
James - Katy, TX
Office staff called 30 minutes prior to tech showing up. Tech arrived exactly on time, in uniform with protective booties on his shoes to not scuff wood floors. Told me exactly what he was going to check and serviced system. Gave me a full report on his findings and reset reminders on therostat. Professional and non intrusive. Good guy.
Cooling system maintenance and surge protection installation
Cooling system maintenance and start kit installation