Fill Out Our Contact Request Form
Contact Us Today For Air Conditioning Repair & More HVAC Services!
Interested in AC repair, installation, or maintenance for your HVAC system? Read more about our services below, or contact us online to schedule an appointment!
Air Conditioning Installation, Repair & Maintenance in Houston
Don’t hesitate to contact us today for air conditioning repair or other service today in Houston!
When to call for emergency AC Service in Houston
Your air conditioner has no concept of time and is susceptible to a breakdown or malfunction at any time of the day or night. While certain issues can wait until for a scheduled appointment time, others warrant a call for emergency service, including the following:
- An AC unit that won’t turn on. This is an obvious one—if it’s a hot day and your AC unit simply isn’t working, call BVS for 24-hour AC repair in Houston!
- A lack of cold air (or any air at all). One of the most obvious signs of an impending repair is a blast of warm air coming from your vents. Before you call, check the thermostat to ensure it is set to “cool” rather than “heat” and that the temperature is set to several degrees below the ambient temperature in the room. Click here for a complete guide of what to check before you call your HVAC company!
- Strange smells (especially a burning or gunpowder smell). This could indicate a problem with your AC fan or compressor, or that a circuit board or fan motor has shorted out.
- Strange noises. If you hear something that sounds like metal hitting metal, a part may be loose, or your fan blades could be out of balance or broken. If you hear loud screeching, it could be a broken compressor or fan belt.
- Frozen evaporator coil. While you may be able to get the evaporator coil to thaw on its own, you’re then dealing with large amounts of leakage around the unit. It’s best to call for emergency AC repair if you’re having this issue.
- Refrigerant or water leakage. While a bit of water leakage isn’t cause for alarm, excess moisture or pooling around the unit requires attention and, if left untreated, can lead to property damage or mold growth.
Heating Installation, Replacement, Repair & Maintenance in Houston
For those chilly winter nights in Houston, BVS also offers complete heating services for Texas residents. From furnace installation to furnace repair, we can help Houston homeowners with all your heating needs. Our heating services include:
Heat pump installation, replacement repair & Maintenance in Houston
Heat pumps are a great option when you want to use one system for all your HVAC needs. Heat pumps provide cool air in the summertime and warm air in the winter, making them one of the most efficient HVAC systems out there. Our heat pump services include:
hVAC Services in the Houston area
A properly functioning HVAC is not an option in Houston. From chilly winter nights to downright sweltering summer days, heating and cooling are a necessity in Texas! That’s why BVS offers reliable, efficient, and friendly HVAC service 365 days a year. Our HVAC services include:
Why BVS for air conditioning & heating service in Houston, tX?
At BVS, we make and keep our promises. Our Rest Easy Pledge™ guarantees a technician will be at your home within an hour of your service call—24 hours a day, 7 days a week—or you’ll get $59 off your repair. And if your equipment isn’t repaired correctly, we’ll return to fix it absolutely free.
We are committed to serving you and maximizing your in-home comfort with our HVAC solutions. The BVS team has been working hard for Houston families since 1981. Our pros are here for you, whether you need furnace maintenance or emergency AC repair. We serve Houston in the surrounding area, including zip codes 77449, 77494, 77493, and more!
Call (281) 391-1510 to set up an appointment today for HVAC service or repair or contact us online here!
You May Also Be Interested in These Links: