HVAC Services in Katy, TX
HVAC Installation, Maintenance, Repair & Replacement
The best way to beat the Texas heat, or stay warm and cozy on a cool winter night, is with a professionally installed and maintained HVAC system. We are a full-service, family owned and operated company committed to providing quality, reliable HVAC installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement to homeowners in and around the Katy, TX area. Our skilled technicians are continuously upgrading their skills to remain current with the latest technology and perform their duties in compliance with the latest codes, laws, and licenses for added peace of mind.
While there are a number of projects around the home you can tackle yourself, HVAC installation isn’t one of them. Installation of a new heating and cooling system is best left to the professionals for a number of important reasons:
- Warranty. Manufacturers require their products be installed by a licensed, certified professional, in order to satisfy the conditions of the warranty.
- Safety. There are significant risk factors associated with the improper installation of HVAC equipment, including fire, carbon monoxide poisoning, electrical shock, and more.
- Lifespan. Professional installation and maintenance can greatly increase the lifespan of your equipment, with less stress on system components and enhanced performance.
- Energy efficiency. An HVAC system that is professionally designed and installed operates at peak efficiency for greater comfort and savings.
- Sizing. A series of load calculations are required to ensure your new HVAC equipment is properly sized for your home.
Learn more about HVAC installation in Katy >>>
Whether you’re ready to replace your current HVAC system or are unsure whether to repair it or replace it, BVS can help. Signs you may require HVAC replacement include:
- Age. Consider HVAC replacement once your equipment reaches the 10 year mark, after which time reliability can become a concern as system components begin to deteriorate.
- Costly repairs. More frequent, costly repairs are a sign of imminent replacement.
- Decreased efficiency. Old, worn, or improperly maintained system components must work harder to deliver conditioned air, resulting in a decrease in efficiency and a rise in energy costs.
- Lack of comfort. If certain rooms are warmer or colder than others, or you’ve noticed an overall decrease in comfort, enhance your indoor environment with the consistent temperature and humidity control, and clean, quiet operation of new equipment.
Learn more about HVAC replacement in Katy, TX >>>
Speedy, reliable HVAC repair services are a must in the West Houston area, where extreme summer temperatures and humidity can make life uncomfortable, and chilly winter evenings are more enjoyable with a functional furnace or heat pump. BVS provides customers with 24/7 Emergency Repair service for when you need it most, but how do you know when to call for repair? Watch for these clues:
- Weak airflow. Reduced airflow may be a sign your system needs cleaning, but it may also signal component failure.
- Strange sounds or odors. Musty odors should be investigated as there may be mold in your ductwork or on system components. Odd sounds such as clanging, banging, or squealing, require a call for service before further damage is done.
- Excessive moisture or humidity. Visible water pooling around indoor components, or signs of mold or mildew mean your HVAC unit isn’t doing its job and requires repair.
If you need HVAC repairs, call us now at 281-391-1510!
Learn more about HVAC repair in Katy >>>
Routine maintenance is the best way to increase the lifespan of your system components and avoid major, costly repairs. Join the BVS Healthy House Maintenance Program to protect your investment, increase comfort and efficiency, and receive priority service for emergency repairs!
If you live in the Katy area and need HVAC installation, repair, replacement, or maintenance, contact BVS today using the contact form at the top of this page!
Learn more about our HVAC maintenance program for Katy homeowners >>>
Why Choose BVS for HVAC Services in Katy & Sealy?
At BVS, we make and keep our promises. Our Rest Easy Pledge™ guarantees a technician will be at your home within an hour of your service call—24 hours a day, 7 days a week—or you’ll get $79 off your repair. And if your issue isn’t repaired correctly, we’ll return to fix it absolutely free. The BVS team has been working hard for Katy families since 1981.
We Service and Repair All Makes and Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”