Heat Pump Repair in Katy, TX
You rely on your heat pump to get you through our sometimes-miserable summer seasons here in Houston. And rightly so, as heat pumps provide a quality of cooling that is absolutely perfect for our local climate, and the efficiency they boast is absolutely excellent. So when your heat pump needs repair, you need repair services from experts that can provide quick, effective solutions that never compromise quality.
To meet your heat pump repair needs, count on the certified HVAC specialists at BVS Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning! Our service is professional, dependable, and absolutely unrivalled in Texas. We guarantee your satisfaction, and your unique needs are always our top concern!
When You Need Heat Pump Repairs
A sudden need for heat pump repair can be a frustrating experience, but luckily there are some clear warning signs you can watch out for. If you spot one of these, be sure to contact us right away:
- Lower efficiency. One of the major draws of a heat pump system is the sheer efficiency they boast. So if your pump is having troubles, you’ll likely notice just as soon as you get an energy bill that is ten, twenty, or even fifty percent higher!
- Poor air flow. Weak or bad air flow is commonly associated with a dirty or clogged system. It’s a more common concern if you avoid routine professional maintenance, so if you’re keeping up on that front, you probably don’t need to worry on this one. If you do have an airflow issue, you might check the exterior unit. It might be that some leaves and junk have accumulated in the fins.
- Strange sounds. Loud clunking, banging, and whistling coming from your pump system can be alarming. The good new is if you get repair service right away, it’s probably an easy fix. The bad new is if you don’t, you could be looking at some serious damage. Strange sounds are most often attributed to damaged or loose components, and left alone, these can bang around and really wreck your pump.
- Odd smells. Musty odors usually indicate a buildup of dust and debris. A professional cleaning can remedy the issue quite quickly, but if the problem has progressed, you might need something a little more serious.
- Icing or freezing. Refrigerant leaks and bad air flow can both cause your heat pump to begin forming ice, and can eventually even lead to a total freeze. Call in a pro to get the answers you need!
- Stuck modes. It’s not exceptionally uncommon for a heat pump to get stuck in “heat” or “cool”. This is usually a problem with the reversing valve; an easy fix for an expert!
Contact BVS for Heat Pump Repairs in the Houston, TX Area
When you choose us for your heat pump repairs, you’re getting flawless service every time. For a longer heat pump lifespan and less stress on your life, choose us next time you need repairs on your heat pump!
We Service and Repair All Makes and Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”