An HVAC Maintenance Plan To Avoid Breakdowns And Costly Repairs
Are you getting the most out of your home heating and cooling system in Texas? It’s easy to forget about your air conditioning and heating system – that is, until it breaks down and you’re left in the sweltering heat or uncomfortable cold.
To help homeowners throughout Katy and West Houston avoid unexpected breakdowns and costly repairs, we put together an HVAC maintenance plan to keep your system running year-round. BVS has been the forerunner of superior solutions and services in Houston for years, and when you work with our team, you’re sure to get only the very best! From industry-leading products, to our customer-focused and personalized services, our team is dedicated to all around quality.
Benefits Of Joining The Healthy House Maintenance Program
When you become a member of our Healthy House Maintenance Program, we proactively maintain your systems to extend their useful lives, minimize your utility bills and reduce the chances of bigger, costlier problems.
- Preventive maintenance visits twice per year in the fall and spring
- AC and furnace tune-ups and safety inspections included in program fees
- Priority, top-of-the-list service on emergency repair calls
- Repair and part discounts
- Discounted diagnostic fee
Why Is Heating and Cooling Maintenance Important?
We rely on our heating and cooling systems quite a bit, pushing them to keep up with our home comfort demands. And for the most part, they’re totally capable! But HVAC systems are just like pretty much everything else in one very critical way. Whether we’re talking cars, tools, even people, routine care is key to optimal performance.
This means home care by the homeowners, such as air filter replacement and keeping your system’s exterior clean. But absolutely nothing can replace the effectiveness of professional maintenance from a certified team of HVAC specialists. Our experts meet your systems needs with a comprehensive analysis of your system, checking all parts, ensuring electrical connections are secure, and a thorough cleaning.
Professional maintenance brings you a lot of benefits, including:
- Better energy efficiency. Be improving air flow and optimizing internal components, our experts can reduce the overall amount of energy your system uses to do its job. In the end, this means more comfort, at less cost!
- Better comfort. A system that is well-maintained just outright works better, providing you with higher quality heat that leaves no cold spots, uneven warmth, or ineffective service.
- Less frequent breakdowns, and lower repair costs. Component failure and neglect are absolutely the two most common causes for furnace repair. With maintenance by BVS, your system receives a full check on all parts, and we can find problems long before they cause an issue!
- A healthier, longer lived heating and cooling system. By maximizing and streamlining your system, you’re taking pressure off of your HVAC system. This means it wears down much less, and you’ll be a lot more likely to actually see that fifteen to twenty years system life span.
A properly maintained cooling and heating system yields as much as a 30% per-year reduction on your electric bill.
Choose Your Healthy House Maintenance Program Membership
Why Even Buy A HVAC Maintenance Plan?
Many people tend to think of service plans as unnecessary add-ons that rarely add up. But, the fact is many HVAC system manufacturers require regular system maintenance in order to keep the product warranty valid.
By purchasing a service plan, you maintain the validity of your warranty while also receiving discounts on services and parts that are not covered by your warranty.
Plus, a properly maintained cooling and heating system yields as much as a 30% per-year reduction on your electric bill.
Need Maintenance Right Now?
Is Your Texas Home In Our Service Area?
BVS services the West Houston area, including Sealy, Katy, Houston,
Sugar Land, Richmond and more. Does your home fall within our service area?
Avoid breakdowns and costly repairs with a proactive maintenance plan.
Join our Healthy House Maintenance Program.