Call BVS Home Experts for 24-Hour Emergency & Routine Heating & AC Repairs in Katy
Is your heater failing to keep you warm during a chilly evening? Feeling like a polar vortex when you want your home to be cozy and comfy instead? Don’t spend a cold spell in Katy or West Houston with a furnace that doesn’t work properly.
If you’re having trouble getting the temperature right in your home, it’s time to call in the experts for home heating repairs. Our NATE-certified technicians have seen all kinds of heating issues after serving the local West Houston area for the last 30 years, and we’re committed to providing home comfort solutions that last.
Our air conditioning and heating pros provide both gas furnace repairs and electric furnace repairs! Need them now? Schedule your appointment online!
Want to see what our customers think of us? Read our HVAC company’s reviews here!
When to Call for Furnace Repair in Katy
If your furnace is having problems, don’t hesitate to call for repairs. We understand that you may want to wait it out to see if the problem fixes itself, but furnaces don’t just fix themselves! The longer you wait, the more likely it is that further damage is being done to your system, making your repairs or replacement more costly. Reasons you might want to call for furnace repairs include:
- Odor coming from vents when the heater first comes on. If you live in an old building, it’s natural to smell some weird things coming from your vents. But the smell when your heater kicks on should be barely noticeable, if at all.
- Heater not blowing warm air. Don’t tolerate this! If your filter has been changed recently, it could be a problem either with the furnace itself or with leaky ducts. Either way, it’s a problem!
- Inconsistent temperatures between rooms. Your entire house should be the temperature you specify on your thermostat. If you have a larger house, you may want to look into zoning.
- Higher-than-usual energy bills. Your energy bills shouldn’t vary that much. If your energy bills keep steadily climbing, either you’ve got a thermostat-meddling child or your system is getting less and less efficient.
- Cold or stuffy rooms. Each room in your home should be the temperature you specify. If your ductless systems aren’t cutting it or are creating stuffy rooms, it’s time to call for repairs.
When dealing with a broken furnace, leaking gas is a safety hazard. It’s important to take precautions and have a professional handle repairs right away.
Don’t wait another minute! Prevent further damage to your furnace and schedule your heating repair appointment now!