Furnace Repairs in Katy, TX
Call BVS for 24/7 Emergency and Routine Furnace Repairs in Katy and West Houston
Is your heater failing to keep you warm during a chilly evening? Don’t spend a cold spell in Katy or West Houston with a furnace that doesn’t work properly.
If you’re having trouble getting the temperature right in your home, it’s time to call in the experts for home heating repairs. Our NATE-certified technicians have seen all kinds of heating issues after serving the local West Houston area for the last 30 years.
We provide both gas furnace repairs and electric furnace repairs! Need them now? Schedule your appointment online!
Got Furnace Problems? Don’t Wait Another Minute to Call for Furnace Repairs!
If your furnace is having problems, don’t hesitate to call for repairs. We understand that you may want to wait it out to see if the problem fixes itself, but furnaces don’t just fix themselves! The longer you wait, the more likely it is that further damage is being done, making your repairs or replacement more costly. Reasons you might want to call for furnace repairs include:
- Odor coming from vents when the heater first comes on. If you live in an old building, it’s natural to smell some weird things coming from your vents. But the smell when your heater kicks on should be barely noticeable, if at all.
- Heater not blowing warm air. Don’t tolerate this! If your filter has been changed recently, it could be a problem either with the furnace itself or with leaky ducts. Either way, it’s a problem!
- Inconsistent temperatures between rooms. Your entire house should be the temperature you specify on your thermostat. If you have a larger house, you may want to look into zoning.
- Higher-than-usual energy bills. Your energy bills shouldn’t vary that much. If your energy bills keep steadily climbing, you’ve even got a thermostat-meddling child or your furnace is getting less and less efficient.
- Cold or stuffy rooms. Each room in your home should be the temperature you specify. If your ductless systems aren’t cutting it or are creating stuffy rooms, it’s time to call for repairs.
When dealing with a broken furnace, leaking gas is a safety hazard. It’s important to take precautions and have a professional handle repairs right away.
Don’t wait another minutes! Prevent further damage to your furnace and schedule your furnace repair appointment now!
Request A Call Back Today
Guarantee Your Home Comfort With Our Rest Easy Pledge™
Additionally, if we are unable to completely fix your heating system within 24 hours of diagnosing it, we will help you stay in a hotel room by providing you with a $100 credit on your bill.
Reach A Furnace Repair Expert Any Time Of the Day Or Night
Does your furnace get louder and louder every time you turn the heat higher? Is your heating system not working at all?
Our 24/7 emergency and routine home heating repairs include:
- Prompt service, day or night
- A fast analysis of the problem
- Upfront furnace repair or service pricing
- Heat pumps checked, repaired or replaced
- Gas or electric furnace checked, repaired and maintained
- Non-stop work until your heating system is fixed
- 100% SATISFACTION, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Is Your Texas Home In Our Furnace Service Area?
Our BVS technicians have performed furnace repairs throughout the West Houston area, including Sealy, Katy, Houston, Sugar Land, Richmond and more. Wondering if your home falls within our service area?
We Service and Repair Furnaces of All Makes and Models
“Great service, quick response, great price. Repairman was phenomenal and arrived quickly. This great company sends you photos and information about the repairman so you know it is him when he comes to the door. They are very safety conscious.”
“BVS is dependable, knowledgeable and provides prompt service year after year. We love BVS because they treat us like we are the only customer they have. They are always available, always knowledgeable about the latest equipment and options and keep our units working optimally all year round. Could not be more pleased!”