AC Installation in Katy, TX
Top HVAC Technicians in the West Houston Area
To fight off the sweltering Texas heat, you need a system that fits your Katy home perfectly. Is your current air conditioner failing or simply not providing the comfort you need? The certified HVAC professionals at BVS Home Experts can provide you with the best service in the Katy area and can guarantee the perfect match to meet your specific needs.
Our AC installation services stand unmatched, and our friendly, reliable specialists are guaranteed to exceed your expectations! We have superior products as well as the skill and technology needed to ensure your system is sized and installed perfectly!
Looking for AC installation and replacement services for your Katy-area home? Contact BVS today!
AC Installation Services
We offer our patrons the absolute best in AC installation services, providing you with unequaled comfort at your command. With our seasoned specialists and superior technology, we make AC installations painless! Your installation can be completed quickly and effectively, and we can guarantee your satisfaction absolutely.
You May Need an Air Conditioning Replacement If…
You may be thinking an AC repair can set things right with your ailing system. And you may be right! But if you’re noticing these signs, replacing your system might be the better bet:
- Increased cooling costs. Over time, and for a variety of reasons, your system may simply stop operating at the efficiency it once offered. This most often manifests as a steady (or occasionally rapid) spike in cooling costs. A repair might do the trick, but it would most likely be staving off the inevitable.
- Inadequate cooling. No amount of cajoling can make an ineffective system work harder, or provide better cooling. It’s possible that your initial AC installation was not quite right, or maybe the system you currently have is just not the right fit. Get the comfort you deserve, and seek a replacement!
- Frequent repairs. A repair every now and again is nothing to be alarmed about, but if you’re calling in for professional repair yearly, it’s may be time to replace.
- Your system is simply too old. Past roughly the 10-year mark, you’re going to experience poor returns on the money you’re putting into your system. Getting a replacement will provide you with a more efficient, and more effective solution.
Why BVS Home Experts for Katy, TX HVAC Services?
At BVS, we make and keep our promises. Our Rest Easy Pledge™ guarantees a technician will be at your home within an hour of your service call—24 hours a day, seven days a week—or you’ll get $79 off your repair. And if your equipment isn’t repaired correctly, we’ll return to fix it absolutely free. The BVS team has been working hard for Katy families since 1981.
Looking for a team to help with AC installation in the 77449, 77493, or 77494 ZIP code? Call 281-391-1510 to set up an appointment today!
AC FAQs for Katy & West Houston Homeowners
What’s the Best Air Conditioner You Can Purchase?
The right AC system for you will provide you with great home comfort, fit your budget, and deliver high energy efficiency (for low utility bills). You may also want certain features like air cleaning and/or humidity control included in your system. The HVAC company that performs your installation can recommend certain brands/types of AC that fit your comfort preferences and budget—and also make sure you get the right size AC system for your needs.
What Are the Benefits of a New AC?
Your new AC system, properly installed, will provide customized home comfort for the next decade or longer. You’ll notice lower energy bills, saving you money every month. Your new AC system replacement will be reliable and trouble-free, and you’ll say good-bye to repair costs for a long time to come. You’ll avoid the inconvenience of an AC breakdown with a new system, and you’ll have a fresh new warranty to go with it, for complete peace of mind.
What Are the Advantages of Professional AC Installation?
A new air conditioning system is a big investment. Perhaps the most important part of purchasing a new AC—and getting the most out of your investment—is selecting an experienced Katy-area HVAC contractor for installation.
Expert installation from your trusted Katy, TX HVAC company:
- Ensures you get the right system type and brand, by narrowing your choice down to a few options that offer the features you want.
- Ensures a correctly sized system. We carefully calculate your home’s cooling load. Without a properly sized system, your new AC cannot live up to its peak performance and can cost you more than necessary.
- Ensures the system works properly for your home comfort. We’re are meticulous about the installation process and never cut corners, always following the latest industry best practices for a successful AC installation.
How Do Air Conditioners Work?
In an AC system, the compressor’s job is to pump the refrigerant chemical into the condenser in liquid form. In the condenser, the liquid is cooled and transformed into a gas. The gas enters connecting tubes, where it reverts to liquid, entering the evaporator coil. The refrigerant circulation process repeats until your set temperature is reached. The AC’s fan blows across the evaporator coils, pushing conditioned (cooled) air into your home through the duct system and room vents. (We can also install a ductless AC system for your Katy, TX home.)
Will My New AC Control Humidity?
Air conditioners do dry the air somewhat as they cool it, but here in the Katy area, we have Humidity with a capital “H.” For optimal home comfort, consider a whole-home dehumidifier, integrated right in with your HVAC system. It monitors home humidity levels and precisely adjusts airflow as needed, to boost the cooling system’s ability to dry the air. Before the air becomes uncomfortably dry, the system readjusts—all automatically.
Learn even more about cool home comfort! Contact BVS in Katy, TX at 281-391-1510 to schedule your AC installation today.
We Service and Repair All Makes and Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”