Air Conditioning & Heating Services in Cat Spring, TX
Contact Us Today for Air Conditioning Repair & More HVAC Services!
In a city like Cat Spring where it’s cool in the winter and blazing in the summer, you need to know a knowledgeable and experienced HVAC contractor. BVS is your one-stop shop for all your air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality needs in the Cat Spring, TX area. Our team has been keeping Cat Spring families comfortable with air conditioning installations, AC repairs, heating services, and more since 1981, and we’re always here to help when you need a service. Whether you need AC repair in the summer or furnace repair in the winter, we’re here for you.
Interested in AC repair, installation, or maintenance for your HVAC system? Read more about our services below, or contact us online to schedule an appointment!
Air Conditioning Installation, Repair, & Maintenance in Cat Spring
BVS provides a full range of air conditioning services—because you can’t go without a high-performing air conditioner in Cat Spring! Our air conditioning services include:
- AC Installation
- AC Replacement
- AC Repair
- AC Maintenance and Tune-Ups
- Solar Cooling Solutions
- Ductless Air Conditioning
Don’t hesitate to contact us today for air conditioning repair or other service today in Cat Spring!
When to Call for Emergency AC Service in Cat Spring
Your air conditioner has no concept of time and is susceptible to a breakdown or malfunction at any time of the day or night. While certain issues can wait until for a scheduled appointment time, others warrant a call for emergency service, including the following:
- An AC unit that won’t turn on. This is an obvious one—if it’s a hot day and your AC unit simply isn’t working, call BVS for 24-hour AC repair in Cat Spring!
- A lack of cold air (or any air at all). One of the most obvious signs of an impending repair is a blast of warm air coming from your vents. Before you call, check the thermostat to ensure it is set to “cool” rather than “heat” and that the temperature is set to several degrees below the ambient temperature in the room. Click here for a complete guide of what to check before you call your HVAC company!
- Strange smells (especially a burning or gunpowder smell). This could indicate a problem with your AC fan or compressor, or that a circuit board or fan motor has shorted out.
- Strange noises. If you hear something that sounds like metal hitting metal, a part may be loose, or your fan blades could be out of balance or broken. If you hear loud screeching, it could be a broken compressor or fan belt.
- Frozen evaporator coil. While you may be able to get the evaporator coil to thaw on its own, you’re then dealing with large amounts of leakage around the unit. It’s best to call for emergency AC repair if you’re having this issue.
- Refrigerant or water leakage. While a bit of water leakage isn’t cause for alarm, excess moisture or pooling around the unit requires attention and, if left untreated, can lead to property damage or mold growth.
Heating Installation, Replacement, Repair, & Maintenance in Cat Spring
For those chilly winter nights in Cat Spring, BVS also offers complete heating services for Texas residents. From furnace installation to furnace repair, we can help Cat Spring homeowners with all your heating needs. If you’re not interested in a furnace, we also offer solar heating and ductless heating solutions. Our heating services include:
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Maintenance & Tune-Ups
- Solar Heating Solutions
- Ductless Heating
Heat Pump Installation, Replacement, Repair, & Maintenance in Cat Spring
Heat pumps are a great option when you want to use one system for all your HVAC needs. Heat pumps provide cool air in the summertime and warm air in the winter, making them one of the most efficient HVAC systems out there. Our heat pump services include:
Solar Heating & Cooling Services
Demonstrably lower cooling costs, increased efficiency, and environmentally friendly operation. Sound good? It does to us, too! Solar cooling is the perfect fit for your Cat Spring, Texas home, as the more the heat and sun bears down, the stronger your cooling system becomes. Contact BVS today to learn about our solar heating and cooling solutions!
HVAC Services in the Cat Spring Area
A properly functioning HVAC is not an option in Cat Spring. From chilly winter nights to downright sweltering summer days, heating and cooling are a necessity in Texas! That’s why BVS offers reliable, efficient, and friendly HVAC service 365 days a year. Our HVAC services include:
Why BVS for Air Conditioning & Heating Service in Cat Spring, TX?
At BVS, we make and keep our promises. Our Rest Easy Pledge™ guarantees a technician will be at your home within an hour of your service call—24 hours a day, 7 days a week—or you’ll get $79 off your repair. And if your equipment isn’t repaired correctly, we’ll return to fix it absolutely free.
We are committed to serving you and maximizing your in-home comfort with our HVAC solutions. The BVS team has been working hard for Cat Spring families since 1981. Our pros are here for you, whether you need furnace maintenance or emergency AC repair. We serve Cat Spring in the surrounding area!
Call 281-391-1510 to set up an appointment today for HVAC service or repair or contact us online here!
You May Also Be Interested in These Links:
- HVAC Services in Cat Spring
- HVAC Repair in Cat Spring
- HVAC Installation in Cat Spring
- Plumbers in Cat Spring
- Electricians in Cat Spring
Cat Spring Air Conditioning & Heating Service Reviews
Looking for reviews of our Cat Spring HVAC company? Read reviews of BVS Home Experts here! »
We Service And Repair All Makes And Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”