Reliable Air Conditioning & HVAC Installation in Katy & West Houston, TX
Since 1981, BVS has been providing quality HVAC installation services to homeowners in and around the West Houston, TX area. A professionally designed, installed, and maintained HVAC system will deliver years of dependable service, keep your family safe and comfortable and provide you with a great return on your investment.
Heating & Cooling Installation Services
BVS offers a number of HVAC solutions, including:
- Air conditioners. We offer traditional central AC units for the reliable cooling you need.
- Furnaces. For those cool winter nights, a furnace might be the best option.
- Heat pumps. A heat pump is an ideal solution for the climate in and around Katy, providing superior, efficient cooling power in the summer, and heat during the winter months.
- Solar cooling and heating. Harness the power of the sun with solar cooling and heating solutions from BVS. High outdoor temperatures equal high efficiency and a reduction in energy usage. A solar HVAC installation is quick, and minimally invasive with little or no modifications to your home.
- Ductless systems. Ductless heating and cooling offers a flexible, energy efficient, affordable alternative to traditional forced air systems, delivering conditioned air directly to designated zones. Ductless systems are minimally invasive and can be installed in newly constructed homes, additions, or to enhance temperature control in one or more rooms in your home.
When Is the Best Time for New HVAC System Installation?
If you’ve been noticing some changes in the comfort, performance, or efficiency of your HVAC system, it may be time to think about a new HVAC installation. Consider the following:
- Age. HVAC equipment isn’t built to last forever, and new technologies are being developed each year to improve the quality and efficiency of system components. After 10 years or more of service, your HVAC system will start to show signs of wear and should be considered for replacement.
- Efficiency. A lack of efficiency due to age or neglect leads to increased energy costs, as your system works harder to provide conditioned air.
- Comfort. A lack of comfort is a sign its time for a new HVAC installation.
- Frequency or cost of repairs. At the end of its lifespan, your HVAC equipment will require more frequent repairs as components begin to fail, but opt for replacement if the repair will cost more than 50 percent of a new installation.
Why Choose BVS for AC & Heating Installation?
BVS is family owned and operated, serving homeowners throughout the communities of Katy and west Houston since 1981. Here are a number of great reasons to choose us for your next HVAC installation:
- Our technicians. In addition to an average of 12 years of industry experience, our thoroughly screened technicians undergo an additional 150 hours of training each year.
- Our commitment. BVS is dedicated to the community, and our customers with a commitment to excellence in service and value.
- Our Healthy House Maintenance Program. Annual maintenance will help prolong the lifespan of your equipment, increase efficiency, and detect minor issues before they become major repairs.
- Our reputation. Over 10,000 satisfied customers, and 35 years of service have helped us earn our stellar reputation among west Houston homeowners.
- Our Rest Easy Pledge™. Our certified technicians are available 24/7, and if they are not at your home within one hour of calling, BVS will give you $79 off your repair.
HVAC Installation in Katy, TX & Surrounding Areas
Trust BVS for reliable, quality HVAC installation services, as well as the repair, replacement, and maintenance of all your HVAC equipment. Call BVS today at 281-394-1923 or schedule your appointment online.
for Katy, TX
Shirley - Katy, TX
Brad went over and beyond. He helped me get the water out of the water softener which was about to overflow. He told me about Giaccamo who will be out to fix it today.
Alway professional service.
Kay - Katy, TX
Great company to do business with.
Margaret - Katy, TX
Gary Woods looked at my circuit breaker. He said I need a new one very soon. Gary installed a new circuit breaker the next day. He made sure that it was working properly.
James - Katy, TX
Office staff called 30 minutes prior to tech showing up. Tech arrived exactly on time, in uniform with protective booties on his shoes to not scuff wood floors. Told me exactly what he was going to check and serviced system. Gave me a full report on his findings and reset reminders on therostat. Professional and non intrusive. Good guy.
On time, great service, and knowledgeable!
Don - Katy, TX
We Service And Repair All Makes And Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”