Here at BVS Home Experts, the comfort of our customers is our top priority. With supply shortages and inflation looming, HVAC manufacturers have been hiking up their prices for the cost of equipment, parts, and supplies. So far in 2022, we have seen a 14% price increase on equipment this year. Due to increased fuel costs, material costs, and overhead; we are preparing for another 10% price increase across the board in August on all services, repairs, and equipment replacement. If your system is close to the end of its life expectancy, or you want to upgrade, NOW is the time to act and get a New HVAC system.
Signs you Need to Replace your Unit
You may be wondering if it is time to replace your HVAC system or if you can wait a little bit longer. Along with prices increasing soon, you could be spending more than you need to unknowingly. Here are some signs it is time to replace your HVAC system:
- Loud Noises: All HVAC systems make some noise when they start up, run, and shut down. Soft blowing, humming, and clicking sounds are all completely normal. However, banging, squealing, hissing, buzzing, whistling, and bubbling are all sounds you should pay attention to. If you aren’t sure what the noise is, you can always call a professional today to come to check out your unit and see what may be wrong.
- Lack of air: If you are constantly in a battle with the thermostat trying to cool or heat up your home, there may be a more significant issue than the thermostat not working, and it could be time to replace your unit.
- Age: A well-maintained HVAC system can last longer than 10 years. Without maintenance, your system will likely not last that long. As a system gets older, components will start to break down and stop functioning at the top level, eventually leading to a breakdown and rise in energy bills.
The thought of buying a new HVAC system can be daunting, but over time this can help to save you money. Below are some ways you can save money replacing your HVAC system:
- Maintenance costs: Like owning a car, over time your HVAC system can start to cost more than the unit is worth in maintenance bills. With a newer unit, your system will need less maintenance and fewer unexpected bills.
- Lower Electricity Bills: If you have slowly seen an increase in your electricity bills over time, this can be due to your HVAC system working harder than it needs to in order to cool down your home. With a new unit, you can see a dip in your monthly payments; over time, this can add up and save you money.
- Cleaner Air: Newer units are equipped with technology to help keep the air in your home cleaner. Over time, HVAC systems have more difficulty keeping the dust and allergens out of the air you breathe, leading to more doctor visits and bills.
- Raise the Value of your Home: Investing in a new unit now before the price increase occurs can also help save money by raising the resale value of your home. Not only will it help with your own comfort and relief constant bills, but a new unit can help you earn more if you are looking to sell your home in the near future.
Don’t wait on fixing up your unit! Here at BVS Home Experts, you can get a $59 AC Tune Up* for first-time customers! If we haven’t been to your home in more than 3 years, take advantage of this one-time offer and keep your home cool while saving money! See more coupons and limited-time offers by clicking here.
Have more questions on how to save before the new price increase kicks in? Simply call today and we can help with the answers you need.
No matter what happens, we are here for you at BVS Home Experts. We have certified air conditioning and heating technicians standing by 24/7 for emergency service (yes, 24-hour emergency service) to ensure you get the HVAC service you need. You don’t need to worry anymore because we’ll get everything taken care of to get your home back to normal. Contact BVS Home Experts today to restore your comfort.
*Must be presented at the time of service. Can’t be combined with any other offers. Coupon only valid: M-F (7 AM – 5 PM)
Ronald is one of the key contributors to BVS Home Experts, a family-owned and operated full-service air conditioning and heating company serving the Katy and West Houston areas. With a deep understanding of air conditioning and heating concerns, Ronald brings a wealth of knowledge to our readers.