24-Hour Emergency Heating Repair in Katy, TX
On those cool winter nights in Katy, you’ll be glad you have a functional heating system—but what happens if it stops working? BVS has you covered with 24/7 emergency heating repair service to help restore comfort and warmth to your Katy home when you need it most. Since we opened our doors in 1981, we’ve worked hard to establish long-term relationships with our customers by providing consistent, reliable service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For 24/7 emergency heating repair in and around Katy, call BVS at 281-391-1510.
Signs Your Heating System Needs Repair
Although annual preventive maintenance can help enhance efficiency and performance and detect a number of minor issues before they become major repairs, if you experience any of the following contact BVS for heating repair:
- Unusual odors. The first time you turn on your heating system in the fall you’ll likely smell a faint burning odor, as dust that has settled over the summer burns off. If the odor persists, check your air filter and change it if necessary. If a filter change doesn’t solve the problem, or if you notice an acrid, musty, or otherwise unusual odor coming from your supply vents at any time during heating season, call BVS for repair.
- Lack of warm air. Whether your supply vents are blowing cold air, or certain areas of your home are warmer or cooler than others, a repair or replacement may be needed.
- Strange noises. Any type of loud or unusual sounds coming from your heating system are a sign that something is amiss, requiring further investigation from a certified professional.
- Increasing energy costs. If the cost of heating your home has been steadily rising, something is preventing it from operating at peak efficiency. Old age, lack of maintenance, or a dirty air filter may be the cause, or the unit may require repair or replacement.
- Weak airflow. A lack of airflow may be due to a blockage in the ductwork or dirty air filter, or there may be an issue with the fan, belts, or motor.
- Frequent on and off cycling. Short cycling can be caused by a number of reasons, including improper sizing. Contact the experts at BVS for quick diagnosis and repair.
When to Call for Emergency Heating Repair
Your HVAC system is one of the largest investments you’ll make towards the comfort and safety of your family, and it’s important to protect that investment with regular maintenance and filter changes. Calling for repair at the first sign of trouble is the best way to prevent further damage, but how do you know which issues can wait for a scheduled appointment for service and which ones warrant a call for emergency heating repair? Call for emergency heating repair if you experience any of the following:
- Heating system won’t turn on
- Persistent, unusual odors
- Loud or unusual sounds
- Weak or cold airflow
The Benefits of Professional Heating Repair Services
The team of certified, experienced, professionals at BVS are available around the clock, for emergency heating repair services in and around Katy. We can repair all makes and models of heat pumps, furnaces, ductless, and solar heating systems to ensure your family is warm and comfortable.
Call BVS for all your heating repairs at 281-391-1510, or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.
Why Choose BVS for HVAC Services in Katy & Sealy?
At BVS, we make and keep our promises. Our Rest Easy Pledge™ guarantees a technician will be at your home within an hour of your service call—24 hours a day, 7 days a week—or you’ll get $79 off your repair. And if your issue isn’t repaired correctly, we’ll return to fix it absolutely free. The BVS team has been working hard for Katy families since 1981.
We Service And Repair All Makes And Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”