Solar Cooling & Heating Systems in the Katy, TX Area
Cut Your Energy Costs 40-60%
With a standard air conditioning and heating system, the hotter it is in Texas, the harder your system works. This constant use of energy produces high energy bills.
But, with solar energy, the higher the temperature is outside, the more efficiently your system runs – all because it harnesses the power of the sun.
Why Choose Solar As Your New Cooling And Heating Source?
- Higher Efficiency With Less Energy A solar collector allows the cooling and heating system to run more efficiently at higher temperatures, so less energy is required to cool your home. In the winter season, heat pumps provide the same energy efficiency while keeping you warm and comfortable.
- Up To 60% Energy Bill Savings On average, the installation of a solar air conditioning and heating system has been known to reduce energy bills by up to 60%.
- 30% Federal Tax Credit And Local Utility Rebates With the addition of the 30% Federal Tax Credit For Solar, solar is more affordable than ever. As an official sponsor of utility company energy efficiency programs, we are able to offer customers rebates up to $1,256 on new solar cooling and heating systems.
- Installation With Minimal Or No Modifications To Your Home Our solar cooling and heating installation process is speedy and non-invasive, so you can start enjoying the efficiency of solar energy within a few days of purchase. Many times, we are able to complete the installation of a new system one day after being purchased.
- Low Maintenance Costs And Long Lifespan Eliminates compressor failure due to overheating, reducing your maintenance costs and increasing lifespan.
- 12-Year Parts And Labor Worry-Free Warranty Besides benefiting from the energy-efficiency tax credit on your new system, you also enjoy peace of mind knowing BVS is here to cover parts and labor for the equipment should the system need repairs.
Do You Qualify For The Federal Tax Credit And Local Utility Rebates?» Learn More About The Federal Tax Credit
How Does Solar Work?
A conventional air conditioner uses electricity to power the compressor and pressure the refrigerant.
A solar air conditioner uses solar panels along with the radiation from the sun to accomplish the same task with the end result of less electricity needed to operate the air conditioner. Even at night without the energy source of the sun, the system runs at a lower setting to continue keeping you comfortable.
Why Solar Is Best With BVS
At BVS, we carry the Solar Cool system, a unique solar-assisted air conditioning system. It incorporates a premium two-stage air conditioner with an evacuated tube solar collector to produce unequaled savings and cooler air, especially during times of high heat and peak demand.
- We are the #1 installer of solar air conditioning and heating systems in the West Houston region
- SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) of 32, which doubles a high efficiency 16 SEER system
- 12-year parts and labor warranty on our solar systems
- Availability of local utility rebates totaling up to $1,273
- Availability of 30% energy-efficiency tax credit from the federal government
- 40-60% additional savings in energy costs from our systems
Get A Free, No-Obligation Solar Estimate
Is Your Texas Home In Our Service Area?
Our BVS technicians have performed solar cooling and heating system installations throughout the West Houston area, including Sealy, Katy, Houston, Sugar Land, Richmond and more. Does your home fall within our service area?View Our Service Areas
We Service And Repair All Makes And Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”