Water Heater Repair in Katy, TX
BVS Home Experts is the plumbing contractor Katy and West Houston residents call for water heater repairs and any other plumbing service. Our technicians are the best in their field and will get the job done right the first time. Our family-owned company has been serving the West Houston area since 1981, and our decades of experience make us uniquely equipped to help you with any home service need.
And the best part about choosing BVS for plumbing repair? Our Rest Easy Pledge™ guarantees a technician will be at your home within an hour of your service call—24 hours a day, seven days a week—or you’ll get $79 off your repair. And if your issue isn’t repaired correctly, we’ll return to fix it absolutely free.
If the water heater in your Katy home is down for the count, call the experts at BVS at 281-391-1510 or contact us online today to schedule an appointment for water heater service.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair Services
If you have a conventional gas water heater, there could be several reasons why your water heater is on the fritz. These include:
- Faulty pilot light: Malfunctions of the pilot light apparatus, control valve, or gas thermocouple will prevent the unit from heating water.
- Problem with gas supply: If your water doesn’t get hot enough or runs cold after a few minutes of use, there could be a disruption of the gas supply to the unit. Another reason could be a broken dip tube, which delivers cold water to the bottom of the tank.
- Corrosion: If you notice rusty water coming from your faucets, it’s likely that the glass liner inside the unit is corroded. Also, it’s possible that the aluminum and magnesium anode rod, which is designed to prevent corrosion, is defective.
- Sediment buildup: When sediment builds up over time, it can provide a breeding ground for bacteria that give off a foul, rotten egg odor. Sediment buildup can also cause water on the bottom of the tank to boil, causing a loud banging sound from the tank.
Other common problems with gas or electric water heaters include:
- Broken thermostats
- Leaking water
- Broken heating element
- Whining sound caused by sediment buildup on heating elements
If you have a tankless water heater, call for repair services immediately if you notice the following problems:
- Calcium buildup: If you have hard water, the calcium in the water can damage the components in the tankless water heater. Your technician may recommend installing a water softener or scale filter.
- Combustion failure: Tankless water heater operation depends on proper ventilation to work properly. If the ventilation tubes were incorrectly installed or are too long, it can lead to a breakdown of the unit.
If your water heater is not working like it should, call the trained plumbing professionals at BVS to get the hot water flowing again in your Katy or West Houston area home.
Take Advantage of Our 24-Hour Emergency Water Heater Repair Service
When you rely on BVS for hot water heater repairs, you won’t be without hot water for long. Our plumbing team is on call 24/7 to get your water heater back on track. When you give us a call after business hours or even in the middle of the night, we’ll offer the same upfront pricing, quality workmanship, and 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Do you need emergency water heater repairs? Contact BVS for expert 24/7 plumbing service at 281-391-1510 today.
Rely on BVS for Water Heater Repairs in Katy, TX
Hot water on demand is one of life’s greatest luxuries that we now take for granted. Daily hot showers and warm water to wash our dishes, clothes, and perform so many other ordinary tasks is made possible by a water heater that’s out of sight and out of mind.
Luckily, when the tap runs cold, you can rely on the Katy plumbing professionals at BVS Home Experts to diagnose the problem with your water heater and get it back in business before you even consider taking a cold shower. And if a repair just isn’t enough, we can help with water heater replacement.
Need water heater repair services in Katy or elsewhere in the West Houston area? Contact BVS today.
We Service And Repair All Makes And Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”