Water Heater Installation in Katy, TX
Consider these normal activities happening in your home on a typical day: showers or baths for the family, running the dishwasher, and washing a load of laundry. What do all of these things have in common? Hot water provided by your trusty water heater. But what happens when that water heater isn’t so trusty anymore? Your household will come to a unhappy standstill.
If your water heater is on the fritz, the experts at BVS will install a new traditional or tankless water heater to get your household up and running again.
Traditional Vs. Tankless Water Heaters
Traditional water heaters used to be the only option for producing hot water for your home. Although they’re reliable and still in demand, tankless water heaters are gaining popularity as an energy efficient alternative.
- Traditional water heaters – These water heaters use natural gas, propane, or electricity to heat water as it enters a holding tank. You can choose tanks that store 30 to 100 gallons of hot water depending on the water usage demands in your household. As hot water is drawn from the tank, fresh water replaces it and is heated by a gas burner or electric element placed near the bottom of the tank.
- Tankless water heaters – Also called “On Demand” water heaters, tankless water heaters don’t rely on a tank to hold hot water. A gas burner heats water only as needed and will never run out, unlike traditional heaters. Unlike traditional water heaters that hold a specific amount of hot water, tankless heaters are sized according to how many gallons of water it can heat per minute.
If you’re ready to install a new water heater, let the experts at BVS help you decide if a traditional or tankless water heater is the best choice for your Katy home. Call us today at 281-391-1510 to talk to one of our professionals.
Benefits of Installing a New Water Heater
Water heaters usually have a lifespan of 10-15 years. If your water heater is in this age range and you notice any of the following problems, you’ll benefit from new water heater installation:
- Water won’t heat to desired temperature
- Water is pooling around the base of the tank
- Sulfur odors are coming from the unit
- Rusty water comes out of faucets
- The unit is making strange sounds
For water heater installation in Katy and the West Houston area, call the best. Call BVS today at 281-391-1510 to get a reliable, expertly installed water heater for your home.
Choose BVS for Water Heater Installation in Katy, TX
At BVS, we’ve been delivering outstanding service to the residents of Katy and the surrounding Houston communities for over 30 years. As a leading full-service HVAC, plumbing, and electrical contractor, our family-owned business makes customer satisfaction our top priority. We employ experienced, licensed plumbers to install, repair, or replace water heaters in your home, and we stand by our work with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
If you’re ready to install a new water heater in your Katy home, contact BVS today.
We Service and Repair All Makes and Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”