Water Heater Services in Katy, TX
Water Heater Installation, Repair, Maintenance & Replacement
Life is a lot less comfortable without a functional water heater—just ask anyone who has ever unintentionally taken an ice cold shower. Routine maintenance can help prevent most major issues but water heaters aren’t built to last forever, and depending on the length of time you own your home, you’ll likely need to repair or replace this vital appliance at some point in time.
Water Heater Installation
Protect your investment, prolong the lifespan of your equipment, and satisfy the conditions of your warranty with professional installation services from BVS. Our highly trained technicians can install and repair both regular and tankless water heaters, using cutting edge technology, state of the art equipment, and in compliance with all codes, licenses, and laws.
Tankless Water Heater Services
For many homeowners in Katy, TX, tankless water heaters make a lot of sense. Tankless water heaters provide instant hot water in an eco-friendly option. Because they do not store water and therefore allow heat loss, they use much less energy to operate when compared to traditional water heaters. If have a tankless water heater in your home or are considering installing one, BVS has the services you need to keep it running at its best.
Our comprehensive list of tankelss water heater services includes:
- Tankless water heater installation
- Tankless water heater repair
- Tankless water heater maintenance
- Tankless water heater replacement
For those in the market for a new tankless water heater, our team will help you determine which heater will best meet your needs. We will then install it, removing your old water heater if you desire, so you can enjoy the benefits of a tankless model without any hassle. If you already have a tankless water heater installed, our repair and maintenance services will ensure that it delivers reliable service year after year. When it reaches the end of its expected lifetime, trust our team to replace it with an updated model.
Are you interested in a tankless water heater, or do you need service for an existing model? Call BVS today at 281-391-1510 to schedule your appointment.
Water Heater Repair
There are a number of warning signs that your water heater may be in need of repair, including:
- Your water looks or smells unusual.
- There’s insufficient hot water.
- Your water heater is making strange noises.
- There is water leaking around the base of the tank.
Call BVS at the first signs of trouble to prevent further damage, save money on repair costs, and restore the operation of your water heater!
Water Heater Replacement
Regular maintenance can help to prolong the lifespan of your water heater, but even a well maintained unit will only last an average of 10 to 15 years. If you’re wondering whether to repair or replace your current water heater, here are some indicators that replacement may be imminent:
- Age. If your water heater is located in an area where damage will occur in the event of a major leak, you may want to consider replacing it around the 10 year mark. If there are no concerns with potential damage, you might be able to squeeze 15 years out of the tank.
- Rusty water. Rust colored water that only appears from the hot side piping is a sign that the inside of your water heater may be rusting away. Rusty galvanized piping or an accumulation of sediment can also discolor your water, but whatever the source, call BVS to identify and rectify the issue.
- Water leakage. Standing water around the water heater and visible leaks require immediate attention and signal the need for water heater replacement.
- Unusual noises. Over time sediment continues to accumulate at the bottom of your water tank, hardening with the heating process. Once you start to hear banging or rumbling sounds upon startup, your water heater is nearing the end of its useful lifespan.
- Increased usage. Growing families that experience a dramatic increase in hot water usage will likely need to replace their water heater more frequently than those with fewer occupants, who use it sparingly.
Water Heater Services in Katy & West Houston, TX
During our 30 years of service throughout Katy and West Houston, BVS has worked hard to develop long term relationships with our existing customers and earn the trust and respect of our new clients. We offer top-notch service for the installation, repair, or replacement of your traditional or tankless water heater. Even better, all our work comes with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
We Service And Repair All Makes And Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”