Water Heater Maintenance Service near Katy, TX
We’ve gotten so used to having hot water on demand that it’s easy to forget about the appliance that makes it all happen—that is, until it stops working. Nobody wants to be surprised by the water temperature turning cold in the middle of a shower! The best way to avoid this situation is to schedule water heater maintenance regularly. Although water heaters are often tucked away in a basement or closet of your home, it’s important not to forget about this essential part of your home!
Katy Water Heater Service Professionals You Can Trust
At BVS, we have spent the last 30 years serving over 10,000 satisfied customers from Sealy, Katy, and other areas in West Houston. Our highly skilled and safety-trained technicians strive make home water heater maintenance as hassle-free and simple as possible. To keep your water heater working efficiently in your home, you need water heater maintenance professionals that are trained to use cutting-edge technology, state of the art equipment, and comply with all codes, licenses, and laws. The experts at BVS deliver our customers all that and more, always putting your needs first!
Why Do Water Heaters Need Maintenance?
To keep your water heater in the best shape, most water heater manufacturers recommend having a professional perform maintenance every year. This puts your water heater in the best position to provide your family with hot water for many years to come.
Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance:
- Extend the life of your water heater. A water heater that gets regular tune-ups can last your family longer. Catching any problems before they become catastrophic is key to maintaining your water heater.
- Save you money. A small investment in maintenance can prevent costly emergency water heater repair bills. Homeowners spend a lot of money to repair heating elements and tanks, and regular maintenance can prevent the problems that lead to those expenses.
- Get rid of sediment buildup. Most water in the Houston area is classified as hard water, meaning it is rich in minerals that can build up inside the appliance, cause problems, and increase the need for a Katy water heater repair.
- Increase efficiency. If there is hard water buildup in your water heater tank, it can be hard for the water heater to actually transfer its heat to the water in the tank. Water heater maintenance helps keep your water heater running efficiently by helping it to work better, not harder.
- Prevent damage to your water heater. If you never get your water heater checked up on, you run the risk of corrosion, internal rust, leaks, or clogged pressure relief valves—which keep your water heater from exploding!
Let a Professional Water Repair Service Technician Handle It
Although there’s no shortage of water heater repair DIY guides on the internet, we strongly recommend letting a trained professional handle it. Those not familiar with the intricate parts and pieces put themselves at a severe safety risk. For one, the water is scalding hot (over 120 degrees usually) and can severely burn you if mishandled. Untrained individuals also risk causing damage to themselves, their water heater, and their home.
Protect the investment you made in your home! Contact your Katy, TX water heater service technicians at BVS today to schedule maintenance.
We Service and Repair All Makes and Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”