The Benefits of Professional Plumbing Repair
Your plumbing system is a complex network that delivers clean water to your home while removing gray water and raw waste. While there are a number of projects around the home that can be effectively completed by the homeowner, plumbing repair is best left to the experts. Some of the benefits of professional plumbing repair include:
- Experience. It takes years of education and apprenticeship to become a plumber, with candidates receiving extensive training in areas such as pipe system design, welding, tool and equipment use, and more. When a licensed professional from BVS arrives at your door, you can be assured they are fully certified and qualified to diagnose and complete your plumbing repair.
- Tools. Many repairs require the use of specialized equipment and supplies in order to complete the job efficiently and effectively.
- Insurance. Inadequate or incorrect repairs can lead to extensive damage and should only be attempted by a licensed, insured professional.
- Compliance. Certified plumbers are familiar with building and plumbing codes and will ensure your repair is in compliance with these regulations. Do-it-yourself repairs could result in damage and create a problem when trying to sell your home in the future.
- Diagnostics. Correctly diagnosing the problem is the key to effective repairs, and professional plumbers have the knowledge and experience to troubleshoot the issue and avoid mistakes.
- Avoid costly errors. Home improvement stores offer a number of supposedly “easy fixes” for plumbing issues such as clogged toilets or drains including plungers, plumbing snakes, and liquid drain cleaners. Attempting to resolve complex plumbing issues with off-the-shelf solutions can result in further damage to pipes and drains, and costly, time consuming repairs. Don’t “DIY” your plumbing repairs—contact BVS today!
Plumbing Repair Services
BVS offers a complete range of plumbing repair, maintenance, and installation services, including:
- Boiler installation, maintenance and repair
- Clogged sink or drain repair
- Gas leak detection and repair *NOTE: If you suspect a gas leak, evacuate your home and call your gas company, before calling BVS.
- Insinkerator garbage disposal installation and repair
- Leaky faucet or pipe repairs
- Resolve issues with low water pressure
- Tankless water heater installation, maintenance and repair
- Water heater installation, maintenance and repair
- Whole-home repiping
- And more!
When Should You Call BVS for Plumbing Repair?
- No hot water
- Low water pressure
- Leaky pipes
- Signs of water damage
- Leaky faucets
- Slow or clogged drains
- Constantly running toilet
Reliable Plumbing Repair in Katy, TX and Sealy, TX
Trust the experts at BVS, to complete your plumbing repairs efficiently and effectively. Our Rest Easy Pledge™ is your assurance of fast service, with a technician arriving at your home within one hour of your call—or you’ll get $79 off your repair.
We Service And Repair All Makes And Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”