Boiler Installation, Repair, Replacement & Maintenance
Your boiler is an essential component of your HVAC system, but you probably don’t give it much thought until it begins to malfunction or breaks down completely. At BVS, boilers are a big part of our business. We offer the best in boiler installation, repair, replacement and maintenance so you never have to go too long without a functional boiler.
Boilers are a highly efficient alternative to traditional heating systems, pulling double duty as both a water heater and home heating source. The best way to guarantee the safe and efficient operation of your new boiler, is with professional installation services from BVS.
Our skilled technicians will ensure your new installation is sized properly in accordance with your needs and budget, in order to maximize your investment and comfort. Our installation specialists are trained on cutting edge technology and techniques to ensure the quality and safety of your installation.
Whether your boiler is underperforming, or you find yourself without heat or hot water, call BVS right away for fast, efficient boiler repair. Contact BVS if you notice or experience any of the following signs:
- Unusual noises coming from the boiler.
- Visible leaks or standing water around the unit.
- Excessive increases in energy usage.
- Strange or unpleasant odors emanating from the boiler.
- Failure to provide your home with heat.
BVS offers 24/7 emergency repair services to protect you and your family around the clock. Call 281-394-1923 for quality, reliable repair of your boiler.
With an average lifespan of 15 years, boiler replacement is an eventuality depending on how long you own your home. Signs that your boiler may need replacing in the near future include:
- Frequent, costly repairs. As your boiler reaches the end of its usable lifespan, you may experience more frequent breakdowns or other issues that necessitate repair. If you find yourself facing a repair that will cost more than 50 percent of the cost of replacement, you’re better off to replace the unit with a new one.
- Decreased efficiency. Increased energy costs are a sign that your boiler is having to work harder to produce heat than before, and you may benefit from replacing it with a newer, more energy efficient system.
- Age. If your boiler is 15 years or older, consider replacing it before a major breakdown or leakage can occur.
- Leakage. Small water leaks are a sign of bigger leaks to come, and repairs can be costly and ineffective.
- Lack of comfort. If your boiler is no longer able to keep up with the demand, it may be time for replacement.
If you’ve noticed any of these or other problems, contact us today to discuss your boiler replacement options!
Regular, professional maintenance can help extend the lifespan of your boiler, while preventing costly repairs. The certified technicians at BVS will perform a thorough inspection of your boiler, noting and rectifying any minor concerns before they become major issues. If no one has inspected your boiler in a while, give BVS a call and we’ll have one of our licensed plumbers take a look to ensure everything is functioning the way it should!
Boiler Services in Katy & West Houston, TX
BVS has been providing quality, affordable, reliable service to homeowners throughout the Katy area for over 30 years. During our years of service, BVS has worked hard to develop long term relationships with our existing customers and earn the trust and respect of our new clients. We offer top-notch service for the installation, repair, or replacement of your boiler and other plumbing, HVAC, and electrical equipment. Even better, all our work comes with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee
Call the experts at BVS for boiler repair, replacement, maintenance or installation at 281-394-1923 today!