HVAC Repair in Katy, TX
Your HVAC system is an integral part of your home, and a huge investment towards the comfort and safety of your family—but what happens when that system doesn’t work as efficiently as it used to or stops working altogether? BVS has you covered with around-the-clock repair services in the Katy, TX area from professional, certified technicians who are dedicated to providing efficient, quality service to each of our customers.
Signs Your HVAC System Needs Repair
Your HVAC system works quietly behind the scenes to regulate indoor temperatures, control humidity, and keep your indoor air clean and chances are you don’t give it much thought: until it stops working. Knowing when to call for repair can mean the difference between a minor repair and a more costly one, and if you choose to ignore the warning signs altogether problems can lead to complete system failure. Pay close attention to your HVAC system year round, and call BVS for repairs if you notice any of the following:
- Increased energy costs. A steady increase in utility bills not consistent with a natural rise in the price of fuel means your system may be starting to lose efficiency and may benefit from HVAC maintenance or repair.
- Unusual sounds. Most HVAC equipment is relatively quiet, but if you notice any new or unusually loud noises coming from the unit such as clanging, clicking, squealing, buzzing, or a loud banging call BVS to have a technician determine the source of the noise and repair the problem.
- Inconsistent airflow. If your HVAC system is failing to provide you with sufficient warm or cold air that’s a sign it requires repair. Causes can range from a low refrigerant charge, to a clogged air filter and an experienced professional will be able to get to the root of the issue.
- Hot or cold spots. Are some rooms in your home hotter or colder than others? Your HVAC system may be incorrectly sized for your home or there may be issues with your ductwork, both of which require attention.
- Excessive dust. Your HVAC system is designed to prevent particulate such as dust, mold, and dander from circulating throughout your indoor air but if you start to notice an excessive amount of dust, or see dust coming from your vents something is amiss.
- Strange odors. Musty, pungent, burnt, or chemical-laden odors coming from your supply vents can be indicative of a fuel or fluid leak or mold in your ductwork or on system components.
HVAC Repair vs. Replacement
If your HVAC system is malfunctioning or underperforming you may be faced with the decision of whether to replace or repair the unit. HVAC replacement if your system is suffering from:
- Old age. If your HVAC system is greater than 12 years old it may be time to consider replacing it with a newer, more energy efficient unit.
- Frequent, costly repairs. If the cost of a repair is worth more than 50 percent of the cost of a new unit, consider replacement.
- Lack of comfort. If your equipment is unable to provide the comfort you deserve it may be incorrectly sized or at the end of its lifespan.
Not sure whether repair or replacement is your best bet? The knowledgable HVAC technicians at BVS can help you make the right decision for your home and budget. Call us today at 281-394-1923 for expert advice!
24/7 Emergency HVAC Repair in the Katy Area
When your heating system breaks down on a cold winter night, or your air conditioner decides to stop working on a sunny Sunday afternoon—BVS has you covered. We offer 24/7 emergency service with a quick analysis of the problem, upfront pricing, and a 100-percent satisfaction money-back guarantee.
When you need HVAC repair fast, there’s only one company to know. Call BVS at 281-394-1923 today!
Request A Call Back Today
Guarantee Your Home Comfort With Our Rest Easy Pledge™
Additionally, if we are unable to completely fix your HVAC problem within 24 hours of diagnosing it, we will either install a temporary window AC unit or help you stay in a hotel room by providing you with a $100 credit on your bill.
Reach an HVAC Repair Expert Any Time, Day Or Night
Whether you need 24-hour emergency AC repairs or routine HVAC service, count on NATE Certified BVS technicians to deliver the following:
- Prompt and courteous service, day or night
- A fast analysis of the problem
- Upfront AC service pricing
- Non-stop work until your cooling system is fixed
- 100% SATISFACTION, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- Emergency repair staff on call 24/7
- Experience repairing all makes and models of central air conditioners