No matter how new your home is, at some point you’ll need HVAC, plumbing, or electrical service. Whether it’s something simple like a clogged drain or a more complicated task like choosing a new air conditioner, it’s also best to consult an expert before you make an uneducated decision or do a DIY repair that makes things worse!
At BVS, we can handle all your home services needs. Our team of HVAC technicians, plumbers, and electricians can help you tackle any repair, maintenance, or installation issue you’re facing—and we’ll do it all with a friendly smile. Our team members are the best around, and they’re always here for West Houston homeowners—24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Keep reading to learn more about each of our services, or give us a call at 281-394-1923 to talk with an expert!
HVAC Services in the West Houston Area
A properly functioning HVAC is not an option in West Houston. From chilly winter nights to downright sweltering summer days, heating and cooling are a necessity! That’s why BVS offers reliable, efficient, and friendly HVAC service 365 days a year. Our HVAC services include:
West Houston Area Plumbers
From dropping the wrong thing in the garbage disposal to broken water heaters, there are many things that can go wrong with your home’s plumbing. In most cases, you shouldn’t deal with these issues on your own. No matter what problem you’re facing, give the expert plumbers at BVS a call and they’ll diagnose it in no time! Our plumbing services in West Houston include:
- Water heater installation, repair, and maintenance
- Tankless water heater installation, repair, and maintenance
- Boiler installation, repair, and maintenance
- Plumbing repair, including clogged sinks/drains, leaky faucets, and more
- Insinkerator garbage disposal installation and repair
- Help with gas leaks
(note: if you think your home has a gas leak, get out of the house immediately, call your gas company, then call BVS!)
- Complete re-piping
- Fixing low water pressure problems
- And more!
While you might think a clogged sink or a leaky faucet is no big deal, it can be hard to determine the source of the problem when you’re not a plumbing expert. Many DIY plumbing fixes are temporary, and store-bought plumbing products like drain cleaners can be harsh on your pipes. Make the smart choice and call a licensed, trained plumber from BVS to solve all your plumbing problems!
Never ask “Where can I find a plumber near me?” again! BVS is your complete home services company—and wherever you are in the West Houston area, we’re just around the corner.
If you need any of these plumbing services in the West Houston area, call us at 281-394-1923 today!
Help from Local Electricians in West Houston, TX
Have you noticed your lights flickering on and off, even when you know the bulbs are new? Have you heard strange sounds when you flip a light switch? Electrical outlets that aren’t working? These are just some of the issues the professional electricians at BVS can help you with!
If you have any of the following electrical problems, you should call for a local Katy electrician:
- Malfunctioning outlets
- Lights that won’t turn on or light switches that shock you
- Any sparking from lights or outlets
- Flickering lights
- Circuit breakers that constantly trip
- Switches and outlets that get warmer than usual
- Any other electrical irregularities that cause you concern
Before your electrical problems worsen, give us a call. Waiting until you’re in the dark will only make the situation more stressful, so be sure to call us at the first sign of electrical malfunction. Our experienced electricians will do whatever they can to fix your problem!
If you need electrical services at your West Houston home, contact us today!
Turn to BVS for All Your Home Services Needs in West Houston!
Whether you need AC repair in West Houston or help with flickering lights, our experts are here to help. There are plenty of reasons you should choose BVS as your preferred home services company, including:
- Our Rest Easy Pledge™: The HVAC technicians, plumbers, and electricians at BVS are available 24/7 and will be at your home within an hour of calling—or get $79 off of your repair.
- Our 2-degree guarantee for extreme energy savings: During any HVAC service or new system installation, it’s important that all rooms maintain consistent temperatures. We check every room and make tweaks during installation to ensure that all of your rooms will be within two degrees of the thermostat.
- Our money-back guarantee: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee your equipment is repaired correctly. If a repair fails during the season, we will repair it again absolutely free. We give a 100% money-back guarantee on specific repairs for one year!
- Our reliability and experience: We have all the proper Texas licenses and have been operating in the West Houston area since 1981.