Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
In the last decade or so, no cooling system has made a larger impact than ductless air conditioning. An efficient, powerful cooling system that offers superior control and quality. And all without depending on complex and costly ductwork! But all of these perks can really be missed when your system starts misbehaving.
If your ductless air conditioner breaks down mid-summer, you need a fast and reliable repair service. And you need it fast! At BVS Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning, our certified cooling experts are dedicated to providing the best service in Sealy and the surrounding areas!
Need professional ductless air conditioning repair in a hurry? Count on the experts at BVS today! You can catch us any time online!
Signs You Need Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
When it’s time for a repair, your system is going to let you know. There are loads of signs and indications that each denote specific issues; you just need to know what to look for.
- Weak air flow. If you’re noticing excessive warmth or “warm spots” developing in the rooms of your home, you’re likely having troubles with your ductless system’s air flow. This can come from a few causes, the most common of which is simply a dirty air filter. Give that a check before you call in the pros!
- Water pooling or leaking. Most often this will be due to excessive condensation buildup, probably because of damage or a clog in your drain line. But you might also be dealing with a refrigerant leak. Whichever it is, you’ll need ductless air conditioning repair from a specialist.
- Strange noises. Wheezing, popping, banging; we’ve heard it all! Odd sounds can be particularly dangerous for your system, because they’re usually because of loose or damaged components. Leaving this problem alone is a good way to incur a heap of trouble for your HVAC system!
- Odd or funky odors. A musty, thick smell is caused by dust building, either in the system itself or in the filter. If your filter looks fine, contact an expert!
- Freezing. And we do mean actual, literal freezing. Ice and frost forming on your system is often related to poor air flow, so you might see more than one sign here. However, it can also be due to clogs, or refrigerant leaks.
- Thermostat issues. With the “zoning” your system provides, you get a supreme level of control over your comfort. However, this means when your thermostat is having trouble, you need a fast repair to regain the quality you depend on to fight off the Houston heat!
Didn’t find your current problem on our list? No problem! Air conditioners can see tons of different issues. These are just the most common. If you’re having any issue at all, we can help. Our ductless air conditioning repair services are unmatched, and we can deliver the quality, effective service you need, guaranteed!
We Service and Repair All Makes and Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”