24-Hour Emergency AC Repair in Katy, TX
While annual preventive maintenance can help reduce the likelihood of most major repairs, there is still the potential for system failure due to extreme temperatures in Katy, aging or neglected equipment, or routine wear and tear. Regardless of when you need it, BVS Home Experts has you covered with 24-hour emergency air conditioning repair services to help you beat the heat.
Looking for emergency AC repair contractors “near me” in the Katy area? Call BVS at 281-391-1510 for around-the-clock service in Katy, Sealy, or elsewhere in the West Houston area!
When to Call For Emergency AC Service in Katy
Your air conditioner has no concept of time and is susceptible to a breakdown or malfunction at any time of the day or night. While certain issues can wait until for a scheduled appointment time, others warrant a call for emergency service from our home comfort pros, including the following:
- An AC unit that won’t turn on. This is an obvious one—if it’s a hot day and your AC unit simply isn’t working, call BVS for 24-hour AC repair in Katy!
- A lack of cold air (or any air at all). One of the most obvious signs of an impending repair is a blast of warm air coming from your vents. Before you call, check the thermostat to ensure it is set to “cool” rather than “heat” and that the temperature is set to several degrees below the ambient temperature in the room. Click here for a complete guide of what to check before you call your HVAC company!
- Strange smells (especially a burning or gunpowder smell). This could indicate a problem with your AC fan or compressor, or that a circuit board or fan motor has shorted out.
- Strange noises. If you hear something that sounds like metal hitting metal, a part may be loose, or your fan blades could be out of balance or broken. If you hear loud screeching, it could be a broken compressor or fan belt.
- Frozen evaporator coil. While you may be able to get the evaporator coil to thaw on its own, you’re then dealing with large amounts of leakage around the unit. It’s best to call for emergency AC repair if you’re having this issue.
- Refrigerant or water leakage. While a bit of water leakage isn’t cause for alarm, excess moisture or pooling around the unit requires attention and, if left untreated, can lead to property damage or mold growth.
Brands We Service for Emergency AC Repair in Katy & Sealy
At BVS, we can repair any make or model of air conditioner, including Trane, BorgWarner, Amana, A.O. Smith, American Standard, Coleman, Goodman, Bryant, Carrier, Frigidaire, Ruud, Daikin, Whirlpool, York, GE, Lennox, Rheem, and more!
What If Repair Isn’t Enough?
Our team offers cooling solutions for every situation. Whether you simply need a clogged, dirty filter replaced or it turns out that your system is at the end of its life, our pros can help. We offer complete AC replacement and installation services in Katy and the surrounding areas to make sure you get a home comfort solution that lasts.
Why Choose BVS for 24-Hour Emergency Air Conditioner Repair in Katy & Sealy?
The experienced, reliable, NATE-certified technicians at BVS provide prompt, courteous emergency AC repair service to homeowners in and around the Katy, TX area at any time of the day or night, and won’t stop until your cooling system is running at peak performance.
For emergency AC repair fast, call BVS at 281-391-1510 now!
Our Service Area for 24-Hour AC Repair in Texas
We serve all of West Houston for air conditioner repair services, including Katy (77449), Sealy, Cinco Ranch, Richmond, Sugar Land, Grand Lakes, Memorial Parkway, Nottingham Country, and Old Towne Katy.
We Service and Repair All Makes and Models
“We have used BVS for over 15 years now. They do an excellent job from start to finish. Their employees are courteous and do a great job in explaining everything. Wish all businesses could be like them.”
“BVS is dedicated to doing the job right! They recently installed two humidifiers along with some other maintenance services on my AC system. I am very pleased with the service provided. Their attention to detail was excellent.”